Rabu, 16 Januari 2008

Burger Love's


My love is briliant
my love is pure

she is an angel flowers
She like my secret admirer
she's beautiful
but i also can't touch her

someday, she disturb me with act
we like a same hobby
when i could need a love
she try to touch my heart
i feel that its alright
i like her so everywhere
and i'm in love

I give up to touch, but i still love her
i dont wont the close my eyes
I like my days with her

I will eat my burger ordinary
if it's a beautiful days
she's my burger love
and i wont it!


Aku teringat lyrik lagunya the cure..mungkin suatu saat aku akan mennyatakan perasaanku ini di hari jumat..seperti judul lagunya "Friday i'm in love".

Tapi ngomong2 gw koq jd laper yaa?? ntar siang makan burger ahh..kayanya enak..

Tidak ada komentar:

Google